You can read more about my Operation Quality of Life 2009 goals by reading through the OQOL 2009 category. As the year goes on, I will also be adding more information about each goal, my progress, and valuable resources to this page.
OVERALL 2009 GOALS
- Improve health and fitness by making lasting lifestyle changes
- Create a solid financial foundation for the future by eliminating debt and improving savings.
- Move to an apartment that meets our lifestyle needs and promotes accomplishment of our goals through decluttering and organization.
- Focus on self-care by fostering fun hobbies, prioritizing relaxation and “me time,” and seeking counselling for personal and family concerns.
JANUARY – MARCH MINI-GOALS
- Get moving for 30 minutes,3-6 days a week. (Examples: walks, Wii Fit, 30 Day Shred, gym dates, dancing, etc.). Make a healthy meal plan weekly.
- Pay off VISA card by depositing at least $100 from each paycheque. Continue making RRSP contribution ($25/month).
- Remove 100 items from the apartment through donation or recycling. Start reading ads (weekly) and walking the neighbourhoods we like (monthly).
- Prioritize 8 hours of sleep per night.