Everybody’s working for the weeeeekend
This has been one of those weeks that seems like it’s taken about a year. Adam was away Tues-Thurs, and between work, school and Brownies, I have been a busy bee. Not to mention being on high alert at work the last couple days because of the MOUSE in my office. Sheesh.
I am so freaking ready for the weekend, even though it’s going to be packed! I’ve got a lot to get organized before we leave for Ottawa, as well as making sure to have some fun.
- stop at the pharmacy on the way home
- write packing list for Ottawa trip – remember red pashmina for Laura!
- more laundry, including towels
- start clearing out desk – cleaned bedroom instead
- hang out with brother
- meet girls+R+A for drinks and Sex and the City
- hit the mall to find a black shrug to wear with dress (Alas, I was unsuccessful)
- start packing for Ottawa
- work on 1215 project and send to group
- keep digging out desk/office – SIGH did not happen
- more laundry, including sheets
- clean bathroom
- meal plan Sun-Weds and get groceries
What’s on your agenda for the weekend?
Filed under: family, fatshion, media, the great unclutter | 3 Comments